Medical Centre Cleaning Canberra
We understand that Medical Centre Cleaning Canberra and clinics require attention to detail and diligent cleaning procedures to ensure that high standards are maintained. A healthy medical facility environment requires a targeted approach, and thorough cleaning and sanitation of surfaces and spaces is critical in removing and reducing the spread of bacteria and viruses.
- Doctors’ surgeries
- Examination rooms
- Medical Clinics
- Nursing Homes
- Aged Care Facilities
- Day Procedure Centres
- Physiotherapy clinics
- Radiology and pathology centers
Medical Centre Cleaning Canberra has the expertise required to thoroughly clean and maintains Medical Centres and clinics, such that these environments remain as clean and healthy as they can be. We use eco-friendly, hospital-grade disinfectants to provide a comprehensive kill spectrum with minimum volume usage (which also means less harm to the environment), all without comprising medical-grade cleanliness.
We also utilize a colour coded cleaning system to minimize the risk of cross-contamination (all mops, buckets, and microfiber cloths are colour coded and only used in specific areas) and we give particular attention to “touch zone hot spots” such as doorknobs, handles, dispensers, etc. – all the places that bacteria breed through touch.
Commons duties may include
- Disinfect Bacteria Hot spots
- Sanitize common areas
- Sanitize toilets, sinks & mirrors
- Lab and Examination area
- X-ray and screening room
- Rubbish Removal
- Kitchen, microwaves & fridges
- Vacuum carpet floors
- Mop hard floors
- Wipe window ledges, wall skirting
From the moment they walk in, patients judge the cleanliness of your practice with their eyes
and their noses. Being professional Medical Centre Cleaning Canberra we are able to provide a
tailor-made package to suit your needs, whether that’s a quick once over each week, or a thorough deep clean every two weeks, we have a service to match your needs.
Your facility will be serviced by cleaners with:
- Australian Federal Police clearance;
- Current Working With Vulnerable People (WWVP) clearance;
A clean work place will result in the employees availing less sick leaves, thereby resulting in increased productivity.
How it works:
- After you’ve contacted us to request a quote, our Business Development Manager will arrange a time to meet with you at your medical facility to get a comprehensive picture of your current medical cleaning requirements.
- We’ll formulate a proposal based on a cleaning plan formulated especially for you.
- If you’re happy to proceed, you’ll be allocated a dedicated site supervisor, who will induct our suitably qualified operatives into your practice, laboratory or suites and ensure they’re clear on what needs to be done and when.
- From there, the communication lines are open at all times and, with the support of your Area Manager and the State Operations Manager.