A risk assessment audit is carried out for each site by one of our Managers or Supervisors . The process followed is:
Identification – Identify all risks that could cause injury or illness in the workplace.
Assessment – Assess the risks and prioritise in order of high risk to low risk.
Control – Identify and implement the best method of controlling identified risks.
Canberra Cleaning service support principles for Risk Assessment are:
- All injuries and occupational illnesses can be prevented.
- Each manager and supervisor is responsible for administering safety, risk management and accident prevention programs – and are evaluated accordingly.
- Each employee must follow safe working practices with regard for themselves, their fellow employees, and members of the public.
- Training is an essential element for a safe working environment.
- Safety performance reviews are a continuing process.
- Injuries, unsafe practices and incidents with injury potential must be investigated