Canberra Cleaning Service is committed to achieving the highest standards and performance in Occupational Health & Safety. Our aim is to create and maintain a healthy and safe working environment for all our employees, our clientele and our clientele’s employees.
We take Occupational Health & Safety seriously and keep up our high work standard we will:
- Provide safe systems of work in the workplace to minimise and prevent the risk if personnel injury.
- Seek continuous improvement and maintain a high standard of Occupational Health & Safety.
- Comply with all relevant legislative requirements, standards and codes of practice.
- Plan, develop and implement workplace Health & Safety programs, that are monitored and evaluated on a regular basis.
- Provide a Health & Safety Induction program to all Canberra Cleaning Service employees.
- Ensure that all individual employees are aware of their responsibilities and what they are accountable for when cleaning in our clients’ premises.
- Provide appropriate adequate supervision as far as practicable.
At Canberra Cleaning Service , the safety of our employees and clients is paramount. As part of our induction process, staff members also receive valuable Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) training, which includes:
- Chemical Handling
- Lifting Techniques
- Avoiding Electrical Shock (RCD Use)
- Handling Hazardous Chemicals (MSDS Sheet)
- Labels and other forms of Warning
- Basic First Aid Training
- Safety Rules & Regulations
- Incident & Hazard Reporting
A positive and strong attitude to Occupational Health & Safety are essential to the operational success of our cleaning business.