Canberra Cleaning Service is committed to achieving the highest standards and performance in Occupational Health & Safety. Our aim is to create and maintain a healthy and safe working environment for all our employees, our clientele and our clientele’s employees.
We take Occupational Health & Safety seriously and keep up our high work standard we will:
- Provide safe systems of work in the workplace to minimise and prevent the risk if personnel injury.
- Seek continuous improvement and maintain a high standard of Occupational Health & Safety.
- Comply with all relevant legislative requirements, standards and codes of practice.
- Plan, develop and implement workplace Health & Safety programs, that are monitored and evaluated on a regular basis.
- Provide a Health & Safety Induction program to all Canberra Cleaning Service employees.
- Ensure that all individual employees are aware of their responsibilities and what they are accountable for when cleaning in our clients’ premises.
- Provide appropriate adequate supervision as far as practicable.
A positive and strong attitude to Occupational Health & Safety are essential to the operational success of our cleaning busines.
Canberra Cleaning Service have a range of systems in place to ensure quality control with our office cleaning services. We constantly monitor our work with client feedback and onsite inspections so that any jobs performed by our contract cleaners maintain our high quality standards of cleanliness and professional service.